Mastering YOU Monday...are You there?




guest posting about God's love for us
Hi everyone!  I’m guest posting over at the blog of my sweet friend Angel, who blogs over at "Sew Crafty Angel" . As a part of the “Mastering YOU Monday” series, I thought I’d get out one of my ancient post, polish it up, and reintroduce it. I hope it blesses someone, as when I originally wrote it, it blessed me. So if you don’t mind…please head over as I share about how our God is always mindful of us and that we're His favorite! Join me HERE! 

And please join me in wishing our troops(active duty and veterans) *this includes our son-in-law Allyn Alston* a HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!! Thank you for your service and dedication to our country, we appreciate you so much!!


 






Follow on Bloglovin


 *Enter your email below to receive notifications of new posts*
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

  1. I'm joining you my friend! A very Happy Veterans day and many thanks to all that have served that might pass through and scroll your comments!

    That was a good post to brush off! I appreciate the reminder that we are all favorites and valued. We all have those rough days. That post was a blessing! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joi! Yes we ALL are His favorite!! ;-) You do the same my friend! ;-)

      Delete
  2. A Happy Veteran's Day to your son-in-law and to all who have served and continue to serve. Much love to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth and to your husband and son as well! ;-) Much love to you as well! ;-)

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)